About Our Candles
Our goal is to produce a beautiful and safe candle for your family. We use 100% soy wax, cotton and paper wicks, along with essential oils in each of our candles. They are free of carcinogens such as phthalates and parabens. Phthalates and parabens are often found in many store bought candles.
Before lighting, trim wick to a ¼” (0.5 cm).
During the first burn ensure that the candle burns long enough to create a complete melt on the top of the entire candle.
Burn for up to four (4) hours at a time.
Upon re-lighting your any candle ensure the black ball on top of the burnt wick is removed to prevent sooting.
To prevent fire and serious injury:
Don’t leave unattended.
Burn only on fireproof surfaces. Keep away from drafts and vibrations.
Keep out of reach of children and pets. Never burn candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
Never move a candle when lit or if melted wax exists.
Stop burning any candle once there is approx. ½ inch of wax at the bottom. This will prevent the glass jar from cracking and the wick from potentially moving and burning the side of the jar.